Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2011

Επίκαιρον!


Υπέροχο τραγούδι, το λατρεύω
Manhã de Carnaval

Morning of the Carnaval
Morning, such a nice morning
Of a happy day that has begun!
The sun has risen into the sky
And shone in every heart.
Then dreams have returned
To the heart.

After this happy day,
I don’t know if another day will come,
And our tomorrow,
After all such a beautiful tomorrow
Of carnival.

My heart sings.
Joy has returned. So happy
The morning of this love!

Morning, such a nice morning!
In life there’s a new song,
Singing only of your eyes,
Your smile and your hands,
For there has to be a day
When you come.

From the strings of my violin,
Which seek only your love,
Comes a voice to speak
Of the kisses lost
In your lips.

My heart sings.
Joy has returned. So happy
The morning of this love!


English lyrics by Paul Sonnenberg

The dawn of this beautiful day
Has brought me a new song to play
A song about your eyes
Your hands, your laugh, your smile
Sung in the hope that I
Might draw you near

The chords from my lonely guitar
Have called you to me from afar
This voice soft and low
Wants only to know
Your kiss
The touch of your lips

Hear the song of my heart
Full of joy at the start
Of this first happy day of our love!

2 σχόλια:

Πολίνα Μοίρα είπε...

Καλά Κούλουμα και καλή σαρακοστή!

Δήμητρα Φυτιλή είπε...

Ευχαριστώ Πωλίνα, επίσης!